Thursday 22 November 2012

They are here!!!


Ok, so I am not the most talkative on here, well, quite often I have got nothing more to say than "I've just had a cuppa" or "Morning" plus I have been busy putting the finishing touches to the new tide books for 2013 and believe you me, it's been a lot of stuff to get my head around! Everyone who knows me will confirm that I am kinda computer dyslexic, if there is such a thing, yep!
That's why I am exceedingly stoked to be holding theses babies in my hands now!
This time round there isn't only a Devon Edition, no Sir, there is a Cornwall one, too! And from the first previews that people have had, everyone seems to be satisfied with the look and feel of them. I have tried to reflect the atmosphere of both counties in them and hope it comes across!
Let me know what you think!
Oh, and remember- these aren't bad STOCKING FILLERS, you now....
Available in about a week's time form kooksurfer.com and in all good stores across North Devon and Cornwall..

No comments:

Post a Comment