Sunday 25 November 2012

Recently at Constantine..

Today I went on a bit of a tide book selling mission down to Cornwall. It was pissing it down, but the drive was actually very nice as nobody was braving the roads! I love road trips!
I went to see lovely Des at Constantine Bay Surf Store to eat some Almond Slices, drink cheap coffee and talk about this and that. I suggest you go down there if you have a minute, are passing or are after some equipment- you literally won't find a nicer guy to have a natter with and advise you on all sorts of surf-related matter....
Here's a photo of me, a Christmas stocking and the Cornwall edition of Highs+Lows- Des's idea is to put some nice stuff together for you and your surfy loved ones, so if you are stuck for ideas, well, here's your answer!
And don't I look delighted????

Check out Des's website: http://www.constantinesurf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment