Thursday 11 July 2013

Hot everywhere and flat,too!

Well, my Devon sources reveal it is beautiful over there! And very flat!!!
Here in the land of morning coffee, baguettes and naked breasts on the beach it is flat, too.
But do we complain? Hell no! We cherish it, we bathe in it, we lap up the sweat and celebrate the lobster redness of our skins!
Me and Stoked Californian - my travel companion for this trip - are slowly recovering from long long hours on motorways in a 40 degree tin can.
Well, he actually slept well as my pics prove...















Turns out American stokedness and fashion are infectious and I am beginning to look more and more like a total goon.






















Well, on this note I wave thee good-bye. And your tides for today in North Devon are:

High      08.38     8.6 m
Low      14.29      1.4 m
High      20.50     8.7 m

No comments:

Post a Comment